The day begins in the winery with an energetic traditional breakfast that will help you have strength to enjoy a morning Harvest in our vineyard. After breakfast, our technicians will give you premises to take action and impregnate a farm time where you can traditionally harvest by hand. We will end the harvest day with a tour inside the winery where we will appreciate the benefits of winemaking. If the dates allow it, we will enjoy the tasting of some new, recently made wine.
The harvest days are an activity that we carry out on weekends at the end of August and early September. The nature and ripening of the grapes determine the dates of this activity each harvest.
Buy your place in advance for the next harvest. They are limited days and in great demand where we do small groups to be able to enjoy to the maximum and learn a lot about this exciting world.
We only sell 80 adult seats for the entire vintage.
- Includes breakfast, visit to the winery and wine tasting.
- The price of this day is € 20 per person.
- For children from 12 to 18 years the price is € 10.
- For children under 12 years old the price is € 5.
- Minimum number of participants: 8 people.